NaNoWriMo is a little more than 48 hours away! Who’s excited for the madness that’s about to ensue?
I know that I am not ready for NaNoWriMo to start. I’m excited, but nervous. It feels kind of like the calm before a storm… or, a better explain, the scary moment that you hear the fire alarm click on before the deafening blare.
My NaNoWriMo Survival Kit:
- Most importantly, I need my computer because that’s where I’m keeping my story.
- Coffee – Coffee is my life and soul. Without it, well, I would be a tired, stressed out (more-so than I am…) and slightly cranky person.
- A big sweatshirt – since I am now going to school, I spend about eight hours inside a building (cold one, might I add), so a sweatshirt is a must.
- Chocolate – let’s face it, chocolate is everything.
- Music – music is a great inspiration, so I listen to it when I write.
- Fuzzy sock
- My notebook/scraps of paper/sticky notes
- Food (Pho is the best food…)
And there you have it! There’s my NaNo Survival Kit!